New South Wales MTB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
New South Wales MTB

The un-official NSW Mountain Bike Forum

You are not connected. Please login or register

Looking to develop a meaningful MB relationship

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

shitballs

While it may seem like I am taking the piss here(yeah, yeah I know they were NOFX lyrics), I am actually testing you out. I am England based and my MTB club( in Aberfeldy, Scotland, about an hour from Fort William) is looking to link with an Aussie forum to hook up some rides, accomodation, etc. To be sure that this is a serious forum, and not some start-up bunch of kids, please post back to this with your credentials.

Hope to talk soon,

James Campbell,

Lower Highlands MBC.

SMAX

SMAX
Admin

shitballs wrote:While it may seem like I am taking the piss here(yeah, yeah I know they were NOFX lyrics), I am actually testing you out. I am England based and my MTB club( in Aberfeldy, Scotland, about an hour from Fort William) is looking to link with an Aussie forum to hook up some rides, accomodation, etc. To be sure that this is a serious forum, and not some start-up bunch of kids, please post back to this with your credentials.

Hope to talk soon,

James Campbell,

Lower Highlands MBC.

hey mate,
i live about an hour away from sydney and there are a few local traks near my place, if you do come to australia we might be able to hook up for some rides and stuff. the local tracks are some good fun rides so yea.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum